JANUARY 20-21-22 2017, PALAIS DES CONGRÈS DE GATINEAU
Bring your old manga and save on your admission price!
You have a bunch of old manga at home and you wish to save money on your admission price? Easy! G-Anime will give you 1$ rebate for every manga you will bring us! This can even apply on the online purchases! (You must first buy your pass at the regular price, but we will refund you the equivalent amount of manga you bring once you register at the convention itself!)
1) We accept manga in both english or french.
2) Valid for both 1 day pass or the weekend pass.
3)The value of this offer can not surpasse the cost of your badge (if you bring enough manga to get a full refund, you will not be compensated for volunteering or panels).
4) Mangas must be in good condition.
5) If you are pre-registered, you can get a refund up to the value of your purchase cost only.
We reserve the right to refuse doubles.
How to buy ticket
- You can buy your G-Anime pass using one of the following methods :
- Online – Via Ticket Tailor** (See details below)
- In participating Stores (See details below)
- At the door
Buy your ticket as soon as possible to save 10$ on the week-end badge (valid until December 31st 2016)
List of the price *
Pre-registration (week-end only, Valid until december 31st 2016)
Deluxe (a convention T-Shir is included)
Dance Only (Saturday, badge pick up at 7pm)
Saturday (dance included)
* Please note that all kids under 12 y.o. are admitted for free as long as they are accompanied by an adult. They also need to go through the registration process (they also get their own badges ). All badges are final sell.
You can buy your tickets at the following local stores:
Comic Book Shoppe
228, rue Bank
Tél. : 613-594-3042
181, rue Principale
Tél. : 819-685-3399
Le Griffon Bleu
325, boulevard Gréber
1400, avenue Clyde
Tél. : 613-226-2319
140, boulevard Gréber
Tél. : 819-561-1411
Jeux AZ Games
100-D, boulevard d’Anjou
Tél. : 450-844-8800